Thursday, October 12, 2017

Home Sweet Home #342

Daniel in the Lion's Den: Trust in God Not Man
Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home! This week the Lord gave me Daniel in the Lion's Den in the post, Trust in God Not Man.

Then Paul writes a letter that could have been written for us today as well in, The Holy Spirit Will Teach You.

There are so many wonderful posts each week, here are a few 

that I enjoyed.
Set Sail....by Debby Goes Shabby.

21st Century Salad....by I Wasn't Expecting That.

Challenging? or Overwhelming? by Raising Servant Leaders.

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me on Instagram

Party Guidelines
Would you please share anything related to your home in the spirit of Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, Christian encouragement, DIY's, gardening, home decoration, sewing, crafts, etc.)
Please don't link up giveaways and advertisements.
Follow and or subscribe to The Charm of Home.
Please include a link or my button in your post.
By linking up, you are giving The Charm of Home permission to use any picture  or content to share as a feature on The Charm of Home social media outlets.
If anything doesn't fit the theme of the party I will delete it.

*New* Starting this fall (2017) I will not allow any Halloween post. Thank you for respecting the truth of the Bible and not posting any Halloween.
*If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.

* Please note that posts on this party come from other blogs also and that they may not agree with my own personal faith.  Take this into consideration when viewing links and use your own discernment using the Holy Scriptures as your guide.

4 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Thank you for hosting, Sherry....Blessings!

mjmaterazo said...

have a wonderful week. thank you for hosting. xo- maryjo

Unknown said...

It feels like I haven't joined your party in ages Sherry. So much going on here that I haven't had a chance to post until now. Thank you my friend and blessings,
Patti

Jennifer Lambert said...

Thanks for featuring my post!