Thursday, October 6, 2016

Home Sweet Home #292

Carrot Soup: The Charm of Home
Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week the soup was on in, Savory Carrot Soup with Caramelized Onions.

Pumpkin Recipes: The Charm of Home
Then I shared a roundup of the best pumpkins recipes I have shared on the blog in Pumpkin Recipes from The Charm of Home

There are so many great posts at Home Sweet Home each week!  Here are a few that caught my eye.

Pumpkin Spice Truffles
It's Fall Y'all! by Pam at Everyday Living.  She highlighted beautiful fall decore and recipes, but she had me laughing with this picture in which she captioned, "Pumpkin Spice Truffles....It's fall in a ball."  Photo by: Sally's Baking Addiction. 

Autumn Tablescape

Fall Centerpiece
A Fall Centerpiece of Magnolia Leaves and Feathers at Celebrate & Decorate with Chloe Crabtree.

French Chateau Kitchen


I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special! Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home! It is wonderful to have you here. 

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me on Instagram

Party Guidelines
Follow and or subscribe to The Charm of Home
Please include a link or my button in your post
By linking up, you are giving The Charm of Home permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature on The Charm of Home social media outlets


*If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.


19 comments:

Pam Richardson said...

Sherry, thank you so much for the lovely party and for featuring my post "It's Fall Y'all"!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

A yummy post today, Sherry! Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Happy day to you! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Daniela said...

Thanks most sincerely for hosting me today and for sharing such wonderful features, all so very inspiring !

Hope you're having a beautiful day,
I'm sending blessings of joy on the remainder of your week,
may it be filled with joy and wonder

Xx Daniela at ~ My little old world ~

Sylvia said...

Such an astonishing richness of ideas and inspiration, Sherry! Thank you for having me again!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!
Hugs,
Debbie

Sarah said...

Thanks for hosting each week. I agree, the links here make this party special. Happy Weekend!

Rattlebridge Farm said...

Sherry, your soup looks warm and comforting--and so beautiful! I can't wait to make it. Thank you for hosting!

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Autumn in the Mountains tablescape! It's always such a thrill to be highlighted especially at a wonderful party like yours! Hope you have a great weekend!

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you for hosting. Lots of great features and links! Have a super weekend!

xo Dianne

Journa Ramirez said...

Great party with awesome features! Thank you so much for hosting! -Journa, from the team at www.lollyjane.com

quakerhillfarm said...

Thanks so very much Sherry! Trust all is well.

Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance said...

Hi Sherry! I’m so excited to be linking up and sharing with you! It's nice to get back to creating. Your Blog is as beautiful as always. Thanks for hosting! I know it’s a big job and truly appreciate being able to share with you and your readers!
Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance

Lady of the Manor said...

Gorgeous features this week! With cooler temperatures here this weekend, I'll be trying your carrot soup. It looks delicious!

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Sherry, I'm afraid I "brought coal to Newcastle" today with another pumpkin recipe! :D Thank you for hosting.

Botanic Bleu said...

Sherry,
Thank you for hosting and bringing together a wonderful collection each week. I am honored to be included as a feature along with all the other amazing features.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Judith

living from glory to glory said...

Hello, Thank you for the party! I am going to make the Hubby a carrot cake this weekend as I think he would like it better than soup LOL
Happy Weekend Friend...
Roxy

Linda said...

Your soup looks delicious and your photos are gorgeous. :)

Summer said...

Really beautiful inspiration! Happy Sunday ♥

summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com